“Armeria Eskola (School of Armoury) was founded in 1912 on the initiative of the City Council with the aim of promoting the industrial development of Eibar and its surroundings. Although at its origin it was closely linked to the arms industry of the time, over time it has been transformed and extended to different fields: mechanical precision, electrical electronics, design and quality management, etc.
Since its beginnings, it has maintained a close relationship with the workshops of the area and has been a driving force for new technologies. Thanks to all this, in 1981, under the leadership of the Former Students Association, the “Tekniker Research Centre” was founded.
Following the path established at that time, adapting to the society in which we live and fostering the development of the community, Armeria Eskola has become the one we know today, the Integrated Centre of Vocational Training, the public institution which offers initial training, always oriented to employment.”